Wedding Planners in India have a growing demand in the market for various reasons. Hiring a wedding planner to help you plan your wedding is vital. The best wedding planners can advise what your venue should offer, what dress style you should pick, what the best cake flavors are, suggestions on the best possible flowers, or how you can make your own.
Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
Wedding Planner provides all services for a wedding ceremony. Wedding Planner Responsibilities include catering, decor, and invitations. You can also consult them on the best possible venues, the best way to word your invitations, the schedule of events, and how to treat your guests.
Most couples have a strict wedding budget and timeline they need to adhere to. Your wedding planner will be able to help you get the most for your money and will crunch numbers and score discounts, bringing you the best deals. Plus, they'll keep you on schedule, ensuring you cross every to-do off your list promptly.
The most important thing to consider is ensuring your planner is experienced in the needed services. What does a wedding planner do? A wedding planner takes care of the ceremony, from basic details to the mandap decor. The wedding planning profession is unregulated and doesn't require licenses, training, or official credentials, but if you hire one, ensure they're members of an established wedding planner organization.
Wedlock Planner is a team of new-age wedding planners who make your special days more splendid and dreamy. They have planned numerous destination weddings also.
Wedlock Planner is known to have planned the best sangeet and Haldi ceremonies with some spectacular setups and props. This Indian wedding planner has earned great fame with some successful grand weddings.
List of 10 Wedding Planner Responsibilities You Must Know Before Hiring One
Decoration of the Venue for all the Wedding Ceremonies Arranging the florist and designing the reception look and aesthetics. This includes setting up the ceremony, ensuring that any rentals or borrowed items are returned, and helping with lighting and mandap decor. Helping create an overall unified feel and look.
Towards the end, make sure that the venue is left clean. If you are planning a destination wedding and the planner should have excellent references and an impressive list of clients, that's good. But what truly matters is that they comprehend your tastes and know what you want for your big day. Even if you're working with different vendors, all the details should be cohesive, so your vision comes together in the end—and it's easier to go this route than to coordinate everything yourself.
2. Food Arrangements
Food and catering, meeting and negotiating with cooks, and being there for deliveries. Knowing how wedding planners find their vendors is a great way to determine whether they fit your needs. Wedding planners usually have close relationships with other industry professionals, so if you hire a wedding planner to handle your big day, you'll get access to countless other professionals. Please find out how they decide which ones best fit you and what criteria they use when searching for new vendors.
3. Invitation Cards
Wedding Invitations, the guest list, and the kind of cards to be distributed in the most critical Wedding Planner Responsibilities. The card should have all the essential details of the wedding like the timings and events. A lot of creative ideas can be implemented for the invitations. It's essential to check for any mistakes and spelling errors in the cards.
4. Dress Selection
Helping with choosing bridesmaid dresses and other wedding party attire, Helping to select bridal wear, and matching between groom and bride is essential. It's important to choose the best designers and jewelry
5. Return Gift Ideas
Helping with wedding gifts and return gift packing. The gift ideas and packaging should be unique. Gifts should be sufficient for the number of people. Distribution of return gifts is also quite important.
6. Rehearsals and Timetables
The list of events and all the dates and times should be written and discussed. Important details of these ceremonies must also be listed prior.
7. Duties of the Planner
Some wedding planners have significant involvement in the planning process from start to finish, while some can be hired just for the day to help coordinate the big event. You want to communicate with someone with vision and know-how who will help you plan the wedding you've always dreamed of.
Ask what services they can provide for your special day. This will save you time and help you understand if the wedding planner is suitable for you or not. A great wedding planner will know what you want and help you decide on the essential details so that you can focus on the fun stuff.
8. Plan to avoid Disturbances
Handling unexpected hiccups, dealing with unruly guests, or uninvited wedding crashers. Setting up the list for both the wedding and reception. Apart from this, prepare alternatives in case of any issues at the venue.
9. Venue and Other Essentials
Ensure the wedding party is in the right place at the right time. You want to communicate with someone with vision and know-how which will help you plan the wedding you've always dreamed of. Ask what services they can provide for your special day. This will save you time and help you understand if the wedding planner is suitable for you or not.
A great wedding planner will understand what you want and help you decide on the essential details so that you can focus on the fun stuff. Another type of planning style happens when planners connect couples with businesses or entities they think would fit well at their event. This type will be more interested in creating a personal relationship with you rather than working toward getting anyone vendor because it could vary depending on several factors related directly to what you're looking for (e.g., catering, etc.)
10. Finances and Budget
Making sure that the deposits are given back is one of the most important things to do. One of the most important things you should look for in wedding planners is if they can work within your budget. Before meeting up with a potential wedding planner, it would be wise to have already settled on how much you intend to set aside for your upcoming ceremony.
When setting your budget, discuss that figure because it will help the planner know whether or not they can create an event within. Having this conversation early in the process is crucial because it will help both parties agree about their work together and avoid significant surprises. It's necessary to elucidate this detail early on.
Qualities of an Ideal Wedding Planner
1. Creativity: Engaged couples may want their weddings to be fun and memorable. Creative wedding planners can recommend themes, color schemes, and decorations that fulfill their client's wishes.
2. Time management: A wedding ceremony and reception often commence on a schedule, allowing the married couple to participate in all their desired festivities before the events are over. With time management, a wedding planner can monitor the amount of time necessary for every activity and produce a schedule that ensures the guests and the couple enjoy themselves.
3. Client management: The engaged couple who seeks wedding planning services is the client the professional aims to satisfy. Client management involves frequently communicating with the couple, fulfilling their desires for the event, and requesting feedback to increase the chances they spread positive information about the services to others.
4. Interpersonal communication: It enables wedding planners to build meaningful relationships with their clients and clarify ideas about the events. Professionals can also relay event expectations to vendors and staff members to ensure the festivities occur smoothly.
5. Multitasking: On the days of the events, wedding planners monitor the schedules and finalize details, which involves multitasking. For example, a full-service planner may meet with the wedding party, relay directions to staff members, and signal to the band to start the music.
6. Business acumen: Wedding planners can work as entrepreneurs, which means it's their responsibility to establish rates for their services, seek new clients, and market their business to prospects. With business acumen, professionals can effectively manage their clients and finances and designate new strategies to achieve business growth.
If you want your planner to handle the booking and payment of your vendors, then you will pay them for all services they plan or service providers they bring to your wedding. What is great about this type of planning is it saves the couple time and energy by having someone else do the leg work for them.
When the wedding day finally comes around, you'll feel happy knowing that your planner is taking command of the venue and vendors. Coordinating logistics and ensuring that everything runs comfortably.
A wedding planner will have countless brilliant and original ideas for your ceremony and reception, many of which can't be found online. One is on the scene if any issues arise during the ceremony or reception.
Leave a reply